Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Breakfast With The Ellis Pals

I'm late for a very important date, I know, but I was rocking out so I think it's forgivable. I put some strap-locks and new strings on my Guild starfire 4. I then proceeded to play a variety of rocking rock with my buddy Ron Randall and his band 'The Rewinders' at a Solstice Party. I love that guitar and I love getting to improvise with it.


(And my 1989 PRS Custom 24 for good measure.)

Anyhow, I just had breakfast with my Girlfriend Lindsey Ellis and my buddy Rich Ellis (no relation) at what is fast becoming our once a month breakfast spot just up the street. We talked about impersonating our friends, long distance romance and the proper uses of ketchup.

I did this portrait of Rich while we were waiting for our food. Our Server's name was Eunice. I ate Rich's toast.

On a final note I did all the gray tones on the new White Pony with a computer for the first time and none of the readers seemed to notice it. I'm surprised! It thought someone would mention it positively or otherwise.

See you guys again tomorrow for another timely blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment