Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Too Old To Begin The Training

So, as some of you may know, I have an obsession with Star Wars that spans my whole life and I decided to celebrate that by doing some pinups. This is the first one and you can see in the thumbnails the other images I had planned.


I'll also be posting my Han Solo/Yoda image upon completion.


I used prismacolor markers and some pitt pens. I find that I like the looseness of the sketches and that I have a little trouble transferring that energy to the final. Overall I feel that what is lost in energy gets balance out with solidity.




In other news The great Paul Gilbert has a new record coming out so you know what I'll be doing on August 3rd. If you like amazing guitar then fill your ears with THIS!

Be on the lookout for some PG fan art by yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment