Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Only Have Flies For You


This cartoon was done for my dear friend Saskia who studies these little creatures so that we might understand cognition and visual reception better in the human brain. She is a great scientist and a wonderful person so I was all too willing to draw a doodle that she plans to use in her lectures. Hooray for Science and Hooray for Saskia!

She just sent me two awesome books in the mail as a surprise 'thank you' gift:



I thank her for her work and her friendship. I'd love being friends with real scientists and getting great book recommendations is enough of a reward let alone actual books! I'll be sure to tell tales of how freaked out I am by my enhanced understanding of our planet's parasites. I imagine that the book on games with be a welcome dessert for my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment